(Prefer to read rather than listen? Download the transcript right here!)
With wisdom, wit, and great tenderness, Michele Cushatt talks about the pain Jesus suffered to alleviate our pain. The wounds He received to heal our wounds. This is the very grace we need for dealing with other hurting people. Join us as Michele shares the remedy for our smarting souls with Cheri and Amy.
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Michele’s book Undone: a Story of Making Peace with an Unexpected Life
- Michele’s new book, I Am: A 60-Day Journey to Knowing Who You Are Because of Who He Is
- Sign up for Michele’s 7 Days to Making Peace With an Imperfect Life 7-Day Challenge
- Kathi Lipp’s book, Get Yourself Organized for Christmas: Simple Steps to Enjoying the Season
- Amy’s book, Breaking Up with Perfect: Kiss Perfection Good-Bye and Embrace the Joy God Has in Store for You
- Kathi and Cheri’s book Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
- 60 Creative Ways to Love a Friend in Crisis — Part-way through the blog post, you’ll see a link that says NOTE: Want to print? Download the FREE PRINTABLE here. Click on that link to download and print your freebie from Michele!
- Episode #28 Digging Deeper
- Episode #28 Permission Slip
- Episode #28 Transcript
- Share an “ah-ha” moment you had while hearing Michele explain why she chooses to be so regularly and publicly vulnerable.
- How might focusing on Jesus and the cross help you respond differently to hurting people who are hurting you?
- How are you breaking bad rules this Christmas season?
Today’s Guest — Michele Cushatt
A storyteller at heart, Michele Cushatt inspires audiences with the warmth of her transparency and presence. Her unique style makes you feel like you just spent an afternoon with a good friend, sparking tears one moment and laughter the next.
Having experienced both the best and worst of life, she’s unafraid to disclose her imperfect spaces, so that you know you’re not alone in yours.
Michele and the love of her life, Troy, live in Colorado with their six children, ages 8 to 23. She enjoys a good novel, a long run, sleeping in the sun, and a kitchen table filled with people.