(Prefer reading to listening? Download the Episode #79 transcript right here!)
What happens when we shift our focus to God in ALL we do, including our work? Cheri and Amy discuss a new paradigm that changes everything to which we put our hands. If you need a fresh perspective on your work — no matter if you’re a care-giver, a career woman or a mom — this one’s for you!
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Sample Personal Manifestos — get inspired & make your own today!
- How to Create Your Personal Manifesto — FREE 10-page step-by-step tutorial
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity — by Kathi Lipp & Cheri Gregory
- Breaking Up With Perfect: Kiss Perfection Good-bye and Embrace All God Has in Store for You — by Amy Carroll
From Our Holiday Series
- Episode #24: Alone But Not Lonely — Facing a Solo Holiday With Peace
- Episode #25: Sticky and Prickly — Dealing With Our Tricky Holiday Emotions
- Episode #26: Prioritizing Our People — Loving Well When Others’ Feelings are Front and Center
- Episode #79 Transcript
- What comes to mind when you think of work?
- What’s one step you can take toward turning your work into worship??
- If you’ve started making your own Personal Manifesto, what are you learning in the process?
Join us on in our private Grit ‘n’ Grace Girls Facebook Group to share your thoughts and hear what other Grit ‘n’ Grace Girls have to say!
Subscribe to Grit ‘n’ Grace