Okay… maybe failure isn’t the best thing, but it’s definitely not the worst! Amy and Cheri discuss the upsides of failure (their second-most-dreaded word) as well as a counter-intuitive perspective on expectations. Want to have a paradigm shift on two of the pitfalls of perfectionism and people-pleasing? Tune in today!
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Amy & Cheri’s newly released book — Exhale: Lose Who You’re NOT. Love Who You ARE. Live Your ONE Life Well.
- Amy’s devo for Proverbs 31 Ministries: “I Believe This Is Your Plate of Trash“
- Want a taste-test? Download the Forward, Introduction, and Chapter 1 of Exhale right here!
- Episode #155 Transcript — coming soon!
- Episode #155 Digging Deeper Download — coming soon!
- What has God been teaching you about failure or through failure?
- What has God been teaching you about evaluating expectations (others’ or your own)?
Kate Hollimon loves teaching God’s Word. She delights in helping women grasp and understand the truths of scripture through her clear and practical teaching.
Her goal in ministry is to help women see the Wonder of God’s Word through her bible studies, writing and teaching.
Jennifer Bryant is a Christian blogger and podcaster who lives in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with her husband of 13 years and 2 feisty kids.
She founded Practical Family after coming home from full-time ministry work, as an outlet for creativity and resource for mothers.
Transcript — scroll to read here (or download above)
Grit ‘n’ Grace: Good Girls Breaking Bad Rules
Episode #155: When Failure Becomes the Best Thing Not the Worst
Transcript coming soon!
Take-Away for Today:
God uses my failures to help me grow..