(Prefer to read rather than listen? Download the transcript right here!)
How can we truly focus on others in healthy ways this holiday season? When holiday emotions are high, God calls us to follow Jesus’ example in cherishing others and handling them gently. Cheri and Amy discuss how to shift our thinking in ways that lovingly prioritize our people.
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Kathi Lipp’s book, Get Yourself Organized for Christmas: Simple Steps to Enjoying the Season
- Amy’s book, Breaking Up with Perfect: Kiss Perfection Good-Bye and Embrace the Joy God Has in Store for You
- Kathi and Cheri’s book Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
- When have you been a Martha trying to be a great hostess only to feel resentful? How could you hostess differently so that you can avoid being resentful?
- How will you plan ahead to deal with your HALT-related emotions (hungry, angry, lonely, tired) during the holidays?
- Think about a person you tend to clash with at the holidays. How can you learn about that person’s perspective this year, instead of focusing on expressing your own needs?
- How are you breaking (or planning to break) bad rules this holiday season?