(Prefer to read rather than listen? Download the transcript right here!)
We all need grace for our failures, and Jesus’ disciples needed it too. Suzie Eller points to both Judas and Peter as stunning failures who had Jesus’ forgiveness extended to them. One chose to accept grace and one rejected it. Will we live a life of thank you for the grace we’ve been extended? This is the perfect season receive grace with thankfulness.
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Suzie’s book, Come With Me: Discovering the Beauty of Following Where He Leads
- Suzie’s book, Come With Me Devotional: A Yearlong Adventure in Following Jesus
- Kathi Lipp’s book, Get Yourself Organized for Christmas: Simple Steps to Enjoying the Season
- Amy’s book, Breaking Up with Perfect: Kiss Perfection Good-Bye and Embrace the Joy God Has in Store for You
- Kathi and Cheri’s book Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity
- Why can it feel it so hard to accept God’s grace?
- What’s one thing you can do to “live a life of thank-you” today?
- How are you breaking bad rules this Christmas season?
Today’s Guest — Suzie Eller
Suzie Eller is a P31 author and member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries International Initiative team. In today’s episode, she discusses her newest book Come With Me: Discovering the Beauty of Following Where He Leads.
She has been featured on hundreds of radio and television programs, including Focus on the Family, KLOVE, Moody, DayStar, Aspiring Women and others.