We want to hear from YOU!
Tell us about your favorite interview: Who made you think, laugh, or cry … and why?
Share with us in your own voice — and we’ll share your voice with Grit ‘n’ Grace listeners in an upcoming episode!
Here’s all you need to do:
- Plug a microphone into your computer or cell phone. If you don’t have a microphone, earbuds with a built-in mic typically work well … as do gaming headphones. Make sure the microphone isn’t rubbing against anything (i.e. a scarf, turtleneck, etc.) and make sure nothing is banging against the microphone (i.e. earrings)
- Go to https://www.speakpipe.com/Grit_n_Grace
- Click the “Start recording” button
- Introduce yourself: “Hi, this is _______, from _______”
- Tell us who you’re giving a Shout-Out to: “I want to give a Shout-Out to ________ from Episode ##!”
- Share one “ah-HA! moment” or take-away you gained from this guest: “What really hit me about during this interview was _______ because _______.”
- Wrap up: “Thanks so much, _____, for _______!”
- Hit the “Stop” button.
- Listen to your recording.
- If the quality is good and you’re happy with the content, enter your name and eMail address in the boxes, and click the “Send” button.
- If you’re unhappy with quality and/or content, hit the “Reset” button and re-record.
Want to see the process in action? Click this link to watch a brief tutorial that shows you step-by-step how to record your Shout-Out! (COMING SOON!)