(Prefer reading to listening? Download the Episode #65 transcript!)
With the power and vulnerability of personal stories, Tricia Lott Williford shares the secrets of finding confidence, trashing “trolls”, and living with joy. Listen in to find out her dinner-party tool for finding the confidence-builders you let into your life!
(This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help support Grit 'n' Grace at no extra charge to you.)
- Tricia’s book, You Can Do This: Seizing the Confidence God Offers
- Tricia’s book, Let’s Pretend We’re Normal: Adventures in Rediscovering How to Be a Family
- Tricia’s book, And Life Comes Back: A Wife’s Story of Love, Loss, and Hope Reclaimed
- Tricia’s book is titled “You Can Do This!” What “this” do you need God’s confidence to do?
- What does Tricia’s story about “Mrs. Wretched” inspire you to start doing or do differently?
- What was your biggest ah-ha moment from Episode #65?
Tricia Lott Williford is a remarried widow, an author, blogger, speaker, and teacher. When she was widowed at age 31, her blog spread like wildfire throughout five continents. Her first book, And Life Comes Back, was a nominee for the 2014 ECPA Christian Book of the Year in the new authors category. Tricia has been a featured guest on radio and television shows in the United States and Canada. She writes creative nonfiction, memoirs, and essays on slices of life, and she has launched three ministries for women. Tricia collects words, quotes, and bracelets, and she lives in Denver with her two sons and her new husband. You can get to know Tricia through her daily posts at tricialottwilliford.com.