(Prefer reading to listening? Download the Episode #75 transcript right here!)
How’s the strength of your personal community? Cheri and Amy discuss their goal to continue to build a strong friend network, pursue tight-knit relationships and turn away from isolation. Let’s make 2018 the year that we draw close!
Click HERE to Listen to Episode #75
- Sample Personal Manifestos — get inspired & make your own today!
- How to Create Your Personal Manifesto — FREE 10-page step-by-step tutorial
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity — by Kathi Lipp & Cheri Gregory
- Episode #45: Developing a Friend Network — Healthy Friendships for All Seasons of Life — with Mary Snyder
From Our Holiday Series
- Episode #20 — Savor the Gift of Giving: Navigate the Challenges Without Breaking the Bank
- Episode #21: Decking the Halls for Delight — How to Decorate for Enjoyment Not Approval
- Episode #22: Truly Yummy — Making Holiday Food Nourishment for the Heart
- Episode #75 Transcript — coming soon!
- Episode #75 Retrospect Reflection Sheet — coming soon!
- If you’ve started making your own Personal Manifesto, what are you learning in the process?
- How might creating a Personal Manifesto help you live a more intentional life in 2018?
- What is God teaching you about boundaries during this season of your life?
Join us on in our private Grit ‘n’ Grace Girls Facebook Group to share your thoughts and hear what other Grit ‘n’ Grace Girls have to say!
Subscribe to Grit ‘n’ Grace